Steps to Register at Ivy Prep
- Complete the official application. The application is a request for a seat at Ivy Prep.
- If you applied to the 2017 lottery and been called from the Wait List, this step is already complete. Proceed to Step #2.
- If you missed the lottery process and have not completed the 5-minute application, you can do so here. (Official Enrollment Application)
- Registration staff will contact you when a seat becomes available.
- Gwinnett: If you are applying to our Gwinnett campus, seats are available immediately in grades 6, 7, and 8. You do not need to wait for a a seat offer. Please proceed to Step #3.
- Kirkwood: If there is a Wait List at your daughter’s grade level, you must receive a seat offer before registering. We will contact you by e-mail and text message. Please add the ivyprepacademy.org domain to your e-mail white list to ensure receipt of enrollment communications.
- If you applied for multiple daughters and have questions regarding which daughter has been called from the Wait List, please e-mail Jacob Cole (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Collect your registration documents. See below for a list of required documents.
- Schedule an appointment or walk in during our registration hours. (10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.; Monday – Thursday)
- To speed up your registration appointment, you may fill and print a copy of the registration form. If you do not have print access, we will have copies available for you. Click here to download the registration form.
- If you would like to schedule your appointment, please e-mail Shadolyn Brown, network registrar, using the contact form on this page.
- Registration Form
- Certificate of Immunization (as required by Georgia Law 20-2-771)
- Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutritional Screening
- Proof of Birth Date (e.g., birth certificate)
- Proof of Residency (e.g., a current gas, electric, or water bill)
- Social Security Number
- A Valid School Transcript (can be submitted at the conclusion of the current school year)
- Withdrawal Form (can be submitted at the conclusion of the current school year)
- Situational Documents
- IEP, 504, or Other Special Education Documents: For those students enrolling in the Special Education Program
- Custodial Documents – Ivy Preparatory Academy may request proof of custody in situations involving multiple adults claiming the same student
The school may also:
- request proof of custody or custody documentation; or
- suggest that the adult with whom the student lives obtain legal guardianship
- request proof of age and name verification; and
- other information the school deems necessary for proper placement
Gwinnett Campus (Grades 6-8) SEATS AVAILABLE!
Seats are still available at our Gwinnett campus. Because we are expanding our total enrollment, new seats have been made
available. Interested? Just reply to this e-mail for more information.
Kirkwood Campus (Grades K-8) LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE
Seats are still available in 3rd grade and 8th grade. However, interested families should act fast. Seats are going quickly, and it’s possible enrollment at these grade levels will be capped to make room for additional kindergarten, first, and second grade classes.
If you have a daughter on either of these grades’ wait lists, you should be receiving a communication soon that she has been admitted.
Wait List Updates
Communications are going out today to families on the Wait List who have been admitted. Please see below for the movement at each grade level.
Kindergarten – 35 seats opened. Currently on Wait List #35.
1st Grade – 2 seats opened. Currently on Sibling Wait List #2.
2nd Grade – 8 seats opened. Currently on Wait List #12.
3rd Grade – 32 seats opened. OPEN SEATS AVAILABLE.
4th Grade – 6 seats opened. Currently on Sibling Wait List #11.
5th Grade – 7 seats opened. Currently on Sibling Wait List #9.
6th Grade – 33 seats opened. Currently on Wait List #33.
7th Grade – 8 seats opened. Currently on Wait List #6.
8th Grade – 13 seats opened. OPEN SEATS AVAILABLE.